Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THIS is a SUCK-ASS realization!

I was just perusing the net and I was reading about a "blog friend" who's T is on vacation...and it just hit me!
DT is leaving for vacation THIS FRIDAY!
FUCK! SHIT! DAMN!
I am SSOOOO not in a good place right now!
This is NOT good!!!!
I have a terrible feeling now.
Like something terrible is going to happen while she's gone.
I'm not sure what to do.
Cuz Fridays ALWAYS suck for me (due to horrible flashbacks/body memories) and she always emails me on Fridays and Mondays - cuz the weekends are usually bad- and NOW SHE WON'T BE HERE!
And now the stupid 5 year old tears start!
FUCK!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!
I'm seriously going to puke!!!

4 comments:

  1. {{{{{{Grace}}}}}}

    We'll get through. Maybe we can get little ideas from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF - I hate this! It makes me feel like such a child. I swear ANYONE else in my life (except my children) could go on vacation for a week and it wouldn't affect me. Even though I don't TT DT every day, I don't know, somehow I feel like she has this "shield" of safety when she's even "around" (you know, within a 30 mile radius) - when she leaves that safety net - I'm afraid all hell will break loose here.:-(
    SUX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting! Post every day and every night. I am new to blogging and your blog in particular but I am hooked.It helps me so much! You can get through this. You made it this far, right?
    Here is one of my favorite quotes for you.

    "Even while you have pain in your heart, you can enjoy the many wonders of life - the beautiful sunset, the smile of a child, the many flowers and trees. To suffer is not enough. Please do not be imprisoned by your suffering." -Thich Nhat Hanh, Buddhist monk

    ReplyDelete