Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There's Something Inside so Strong....

Tonight, DT reminded me of CD I gave her with this song on it.

It feels right for me tonight...they can try to take away my voice, but I will just sing louder! Even when I feel so weak I can barely breathe, DT reminds me, as she did tonight - There's Something inside me that's so strong...




JBR - I feel your strength and your faith...and I feel you holding me, safely, on my darkest days
Lynn - I hear your voice singing that you will survive! Even on your darkest day, it's there....
JIP - I know you all will make it, even though you were done so wrong
eeabee- You speak to me with calmness and strength
Ivory - Those high barriers will only make you taller and you will know when that time is right
Tammy - Your support and strength have meant so much to me....
Marj - Your voice has inspired so many others to speak up & realize they are NOT alone.
Superlagirl - Your humor and honesty are inspiring - never censor!
ALL of "US" They cannot take our rights away! We are good enough!

(I'll take off the cheerleading uniform now...the sudden burst of inspiring, positive, energy - I gotta take it when I can get it...) I'll return when the shuttle lands....

4 comments: