Saturday, September 19, 2009

What's that, DT Mary Poppins? "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...."

BEFORE: "Grace, if you don't feel like you can keep yourself safe, you can always call me and we can make a plan."

AFTER: "Grace, it is not my responsibility to keep you safe. And I will not respond to any call after 10pm."

Well, DT, it's well after 10...I'm not safe. I did leave you a voicemail expressing my "feelings" of "unsafely" ~ I'm sorry ~ I must have mixed the past with the present...because NOW you don't give a flying fuck about my "safety" after 1o, or Tuesdays, or Fridays or Saturdays or Sundays.

Since I'm crazy...I'm going to interpret that to mean that you are actually encouraging me to hurt myself, or....something else.

So I hear you *Oh Wise One...And I Obey*


I sure wish you would have taught me the *skills* you used to use to make me feel safe and cared for BEFORE your life changed...because it seems to have left me unprepared to deal with any of this SHIT that continues to fucking pound me like golf ball sized hail night...after night...after night.
"Your best is always good enough"...OK - then - my "best" it is....

Sing it for me, DT Poppins...."Just a *spoonful* of sugar helps the medicine go down. The medicine go dowwwn...the medicine go down...Just a *spoonful* of sugar helps Grace go down, in a most delightful and pain-free way.


You musen't fuck with the "MHPS" ~ They do what they want ---- and you will NEVER win!

3 comments:

  1. You could win by surviving just to spite her. It would certainly spite Marsha. Come on, Grace. Please spite the Marshas of the world by surviving without a series of buckets. Unless, of course, you would like to overturn one of the buckets on Marsha's head. Maybe you could pee in it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EH ~ Thanks....I will survive...I just need to figure out how to keep PAG from killing the rest of us. Maybe a dart board, or punching bag with the flying Nun's picture on it...I think that might work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JBR...Thank you for your continued support in spite of all the crazy and sad and angry parts who show up.
    You once told me to vent my frustrations and write ALL of me...that's what I'm doing. Most nights it is helpful just to write it out here. And I really am thankful for the suppot & acceptance of "all" of the me's....

    ReplyDelete