Sunday, November 15, 2009

Enter to the right ~ Exit to the left...for me there is no escape

Enter to the Right ~ and when you get scared ~  Exit stage Left...
For me there is no escape....
Front row seat into the life of Grace?

The movie that plays inside this theater is frightening and graphic.
You said you wanted to see "all" of Grace.
I tried to warn you...but you did not listen.
You said you wanted to see my pain.
You said you wanted to hear my sadness & fear.
You said you would not run or turn away from me.
Now you know...Now you have seen me and you have heard me....
Not "all" of me, but enough.
Too much for you.
Goodbye ~  You may now exit to the left...
Scared yet? You should be
Scared yet? You should be by GracefullyGrowing on Polyvore.com


The movie that plays inside this theater is frightening and graphic. 
I tried to warn you...but you did not listen. 
Now you know... You may now exit to the left...

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Grace, that this is such a bad time. I would not go on the trip. I found out awhile back that it helps to say "no". What I learned is that also gives me the power to say, "yes". I hope things work out and your emotions can calm and be peaceful. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're at Polyvore! I don't know how I missed that (maybe because of my damn computer problems...or my dissociative problems hee hee!) This collage so perfectly illustrates what you're talking about and feeling. Good work!

    Hey, I have officially included Art Therapy (collage, etc.) as a new category in THE BLOG CARNIVAL AGAINST CHILD ABUSE. Would you submit for that? I'm hosting myself on Thursday as it is World Day for the Prevention of Child Abuse. You can use the submission form at my blog. Thanks, in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivory, Yeah...I hate the 'guilt' feelings that make me do things I don't want to do. Very hard to fight.

    JBR, thanks- i'm sorry you had a rough week last week....I was reading....

    Marj,Yup - I don't have it all figured out yet...but i'm there. Thanks for the kudos.
    I submitted the post....

    ReplyDelete