Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I will leave this life...

Tonight I have been overcome by the weary darkening of overwhelming feelings. They pulsate through my veins, taking control... I fight all the frantic thoughts and I'm not sure what's becoming of me.
At times I don't care; I just want to be empty and so I push everyone away and close the doors around me.

I have lost my way. I've been dropped on a desert island and it's just me here, alone with my thoughts. My head has become a war zone

You see it doesn't matter how you try to escape it, doesn't matter how hard you try to run you'll never run fast enough. For it has no features or feelings, it is flat and lifeless yet it hates me and seeks to ruin me more than anything else could. If I were to die  would it be gone to? Its only reason for existence is to wreck me.  There's nowhere to go from here.  I will leave this life...

3 comments:

  1. (((((((((((GRACE)))))))))))))

    Hang in there!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If I were to die would it be gone to?" That is one of the other reasons I stay alive, though I try not to think about that one. Please don't die. I love you and I've been sleeping with your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inside you, your spirit aches to be free. Close your eyes. Can you feel it? You don't have to die to set it free. All you have to do is recognize the goodness that is in you, know that you are worth it, and allow yourself to be happy.

    ReplyDelete