Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am SO ANGRY

I am so angry at my Dear Therapist - I told her I would rather DIE than set foot in her office again, and I cancelled my appointment last week.
And yet she's the one person in my life that I was able to trust and talk too, on a *real* level.
But she changed and she betrayed me, lied to me and now I can't trust her.
I can't forgive her for everything that has happened and yet I feel like a part of me is now missing because I don't have her to talk too, to help me.
I no longer feel *accepted*.
But I can't go back.
I can't - and I'll never trust another MHP.
I no longer want to exist.
Truly - It sucks!

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    just read your whole blog. i'm having a lot of trouble expressing things right now, but i wanted to ask you to please, please not give up on all mental health practitioners just cause of a few idiots. it took me a long time to find someone too, but i think (most of the time anyway) that it was worth it to keep trying.

    little sheep

    ReplyDelete