Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grace will be back shortly...please enjoy the music while you wait...and Keep Breathing

I've always wanted to help others.
"BE A VOICE" for the abused children, and the adults who were abused as children.
I wanted to change the world!
But right now, I just want to hide under the covers....
This song sums things up for me quite nicely today.

KEEP BREATHING ~ Ingrid Michaelson

The storm is coming
But I don't mind
People are dying
I close my blinds
All that I know is I'm breathing now

I want to change the world
Instead I sleep
I want to believe in more than you and me

All that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
Now now now now

All that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... I want to make a difference, too, but it seems too far when you're stuck in an ugly place. Keep writing. We're listening. <3

    Love the song, by the way... perfect for where I am as of now, too.

    ReplyDelete