Friday, July 9, 2010

Right here ~ Right now

I had hoped for a different outcome at today’s appointment. But it was not to be. I cried all the way home from her office. I’m so tired and weak…I was sort of scared to go to sleep again last night. I’ve lost 5 pounds since last week. I need to eat, and I need to eat healthy. My iron is low (big surprise) but most of the iron filled foods gross me out.

But I hang on because I know I’m not alone. I know I have people who care about me. People who listen, care, and give a damn about me; not the fake me, but the REAL me. Accept me and love me despite all of my flaws. You believe in me and send me love every day.

One moment at a time… I can keep trying. I can keep hoping. I will do this. I can do this. I am doing this.

Thank you for believing in me.

LINK:  Right here ~ Right now