Friday, June 4, 2010

Depression SUX!

My dear friend:


If you were gone, it would leave a hole in the lives of many people, including me. You do matter! You are not replaceable! And if I were there with you right now I would hug you and tell you in person how much you mean to me. I would tell you how much I love you and if needed, CrazyBrain would make an appearance and threaten to hurt you. Because suicide is not an option. And if I have to stay alive in this hellhole then so do you. Yes, those are the rules. And if you were to commit suicide then I would become suicidal and you should keep in mind that I have a complete pharmacy at my very fingertips….full of sleeping pills and benzos and more. Things no CrazyBrain should have access too – but I do. I’m a danger to myself and so I need you here to support me when I feel like dying.
 
continue reading... Depression SUX!