Saturday, August 14, 2010

I can't do this...

Therapist is leaving for vacation AGAIN…for 2 weeks this time. I had a huge panic attack on Wednesday night and called her all freaked out. (EMBARRASSING!) What are you afraid of, Grace? What are you afraid of? She was all therapisty and tried to calm me down in her calm therapeutic therapist voice. But it didn’t help the 5 year old. She is still paralyzed with fear. She cries all the time. And it isn’t getting any better.

LINK:  I can't do this...

1 comment:

  1. I can hear you, and I have been exactly where you are! You are not alone. I struggle when my therapist is out of town, and definitely regress into child mode. It is the horrible feeling of being abandoned. I'm glad that you were able to call her, and I'm sure that she isn't mad at you. It is brave to reach out for support when you need it. I hope that you are feeling better soon. Take care:) Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete